Destination Wedding

2018 and 2019 , 2 productive years with many destination wedding,  corporative events, daly projets  including studying to achieve a better standard on my passion job. with this been said as you can see I have kept very busy! 

but now with a little free time I am back to my wedding blog.

This quite time during covid19 I decided write again and give you a tour in all those beautiful weddings during  the 2018 and 2019!!
the north coast of Dominican Republic it’s one of my  favorite destinations in the country, also I travel to beautiful destination as Punta Cana, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Samana, Santo Domingo.
Enjoy this small travel inside Dominican Republic destination weddings world!


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

boda de ensueños at Sea Horse Ranch Sosua - Cabarete